About Altivar Soft Starter AT22
The Altivar Soft Starter ATS22 units have been designed to meet the performance requirements of applications where ruggedness, security of personnel and equipment, and ease of setup are a priority.
The Altistart 22 soft start/soft stop units support the controlled starting and stopping, via voltage and torque, of three-phase squirrel cage asynchronous motors for power ratings ranging from 4 to 400 kW. They are supplied ready for use in standard applications with class 10 motor protection.
Benefits of Altivar Soft Starter ATS22
- Designed for most infrastructure and industrial applications.
Integrated protection functions
- Altivar Soft Starter ATS22 includes numerous protection functions for the motor and machine.
Easy to Use
- Multiple functions to facilitate integration into control systems.
- Reduce the stress associated with electrical distribution while saving up on installation and machine operation.
- Programming basic parameters on the Altistart ATS22 soft starter.
- How to connect and configure ATS22 with SoMove.
- Configuring Altistart 22 soft starter for 3 wire control.
- Increasing starting torque on Altistart 22 soft starters.
Tutorial for programming the basic set up configuration of the Altistart 22 (ATS22) Soft Starter..
Tutorial for how to connect and configure ATS22 with SoMove.
Tutorial for configuring 3-Wire control on Altistart 22 (ATS22) Soft Starters with normally closed momentary push button stop on LI1 (Logical Input 1) and normally open push button start on LI2 (Logical Input 2).
Tutorial for configuring starting torque on Altistart 22 (ATS22) Soft Starters to support specific applications and avoid overcurrent/overload or excessive starting time faults.