Part of Harmony
The health and comfort of operators is assured by a rail for resting the hands and by the quick and simple adjustments that can be made to the station when mounted on a pedestal.
XY2SB for direct mounting on machine housing.
- Degree of protection IP65.
- Station fitted with 2 spring return pushbuttons for control and 1 emergency stop mushroom head pushbutton, with or without pre-wired terminal block.
- The station also incorporates 4 x Ø 22 cut-outs for mounting Harmony control units type XB4 (5 additional cut-outs are possible).
- Height adjustment from 835 to 1170 mm.
- Handle for rake of control station.
- Handle for skew of control station.
- The combining of these two-hand control stations with Preventa safety modules or controllers XPS enables a type IIIC two-hand control to be achieved conforming to EN 574 (category 4 conforming to EN 954).
Two-hand control station + pedestal kit:-
This solution provides 3 quick and simple adjustment possibilities:
Safety without fatigue
- Two-hand control stations are designed for the control of potentially dangerous machines. They ensure individual protection of the operator by complementing collective protection devices.
- The ingenious ergonomics of the two-hand control station XY2SB significantly reduce occupational illnesses associated with repetitive movements of the hands. They conform to standards EN 574 and ISO 13851.
- For protection on presses, shears, guillotines (foundry workshops, automobile industry, printing shops, etc.).