TeSys H is a new, multifunctional starter for motors up to 3 KW/400 V. It helps to significantly reduce space in control cabinets by providing up to four functions within its 22.5 mm-wide body:
- Forward running.
- Reverse running.
- Protection against motor overload and phase unbalance.
- Safe shutdown up to SIL3/PLe (available in the Safe Torque Off variant).
- There are two variants of the TeSys H motor starter, one for standard motor starter and another Safe Torque Off motor starter as a part of safety chains. Both designed for high demanding applications..
- Up to 75% space reduction, which makes it suitable for all control cabinets where saving space is a priority;
- 60% reduction of installation time, thanks to the efficiency of having embedded functions in one slim body;
- SIL3/Ple Safe Torque Off variant, simplies design of your safety architecture.
- A long electrical life, can perform 30 million AC53a electrical cycles which make it reliable for high demanding applications.
TeSys H can be used in a variety of industries, including food and beverage, logistics, and durable goods. It’s suitable for machines like conveyors, logistics systems and feeding systems of production machines .